Our HortWatch services are backed up by an experienced team of consultants at AgFirst.
The Horticulture Team at AgFirst work in most areas of New Zealand and a number of the consultants travel and work overseas regularly.
Through the AgFirst Group we are active in providing technical knowledge in all horticulture crops with specialist knowledge in kiwifruit, pipfruit, stonefruit, flowers and olives.
We offer broad range of skills and services which include:
- Technical management advice
- Integrated fruit production
- Financial and productive benchmarking for key crops in New Zealand
- Crop estimation
- Field Research and Development
- Loss assessment
- Strategic business planning, budgeting and financial reporting
- Property supervision
- Resource consents
Our clients are:
- Individual and growers groups
- Packhouse and supply groups
- Exporters (eg, Zespri, ENZA)
- Regional and District Councils
- Government Ministries and Departments, including SOE's
Email Deanna at email@example.com or phone (06) 872 7080 to discuss your needs.